Ghosts are the lost souls of the damned. Released from hell to wander the face of the earth, searching for human survivors to hunt. Killing a ghost means not only defending yourself but also freeing a trapped soul...
Chilly touch: The icy presence of a ghost is not soon forgotten, even after the battle ends. 75% of all damage delivered by the ghost is lasting damage, instead of the usual 40%.
- Ghosts don't have a lot of health or armor, but they're extremely evasive, and hit quite hard! Use high accuracy weapons to take them down, and try to avoid crossing their path.
- Ghosts cause a significant amount of lasting damage! Try to kill them with well-armored survivors.
- Ghosts drop a lot of Ectoplasm when they die.
- More so than Reapers, cover is vital. Plan the engagement by putting your combatants behind cover before engaging.
- Ghosts might come visit you at your base for various reasons...